Friday, March 6, 2009

MY OH MY!!!! WHAT A LONG TIME......

YO MY PEPZZZ!!!! Gee I wonder how long itz been since i updated my blog......sad sad; very sad.....NEwayz, i've been up to a lot.... N' when i mean a lot....i mean A LOT!!!! i have been sooo buzy b'coz of my xamz.....Buut itz good to know that i might just be gettin' an A for Science.....mama(Marina)....you see....i'm gonna get an A...maybe only. But still.... . But therez one small(or big) problem......MY STAYBACKZ....BOO! HOO! HOO! Do you even know how much i hate staying back???? Uh the staybackz are just so .....ugggghhhhh!!!! I HAVE OTHER THINGZ TO DO YOU KNOW!!!!! Ok, now letz talk about the good stuff....Well , there are lotz of good stuff in my life, so lemme figure out where to begin with. Ok!! I figured out already..... My school....therez lotz goin' on , the Sri Aman Idol just finished last week....then therez the upcoming Interact Club Charoty Concert (ICC Concert) and so on and so forth..... Well got to go now (gtg) .....bye......

2 comments:

  1. WAT DID U CALL ME!!!

    HAH!!!

    U R GONNA BE FINISHED SOON...

    U HEARD THAT!!!! HAH!!!

    JOJO CIRCUS!!!

    HAHA!!!! :P
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4ever lah you with the same comment over and over again......Don't you have anything new???....hah??.....Don't you????......HAHAHA!!!! PADAN MUKA/IN YOUR FACE......

    ReplyDelete