Thursday, February 12, 2009

INTRODUCTION!!!!sort of thingy......:D

Yay!!! I don't have any homework 2day....ladidadida..... Oh, but i'm so tired....But then...so bad la... i had 2 stayback in school 2day....But it's good also...Because, i had to stayback for FOOTBALL!!!! YIPEE!!! I so love football. I mean i know its weird for me, I mean a girl?? On the football team/club?? But its possible for me... In fact,everyone on the team/club are girlz... Well, duh... Its so obvious i'm in an all girls school....Hehehehe.... Sorry cousin....(siapa makan cili, dia yang rasa pdeasnya)....hehehehe...you so know who i'm talking about...:p... Before this, iwas in a qoed school(standard 3 to standard 6)(standard 1 and 2 I was in an all-girls school in Malacca...But don't get me wrong i'm not a Malacca citizen/person....I'M A CITY GIRL!!!!YEAH!!!! Oooh i forgot, i'm the ajk BI u noew....:D...OKZ...I gotz to go now......BUH BYE......./CIAO for now.........make sure to post acomment yah....:)

3 comments:

  1. r u sure u're a 'CITY GIRL'??!!!

    cuz u're not but i am!!!

    hehehehe...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. buat la lagi POST!!!!! OR NOT !@!!!! I"LLL killl UUUUUU!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!


    heheheh..
    -mairna-

    ReplyDelete
  3. marina oh marina...ya just have to chill ok i'm a very busy person ya noe....unlike you(hehehehehehehe)i can't even write more posts now....2 buzy la....PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!NEwaz gotz 2 go now.....:D till next time my pepzzzz............

    ReplyDelete